Application Architecture Manager
- Designing major aspects of the architecture of an application, including components such as user interface, middleware and infrastructure;
- Providing technical leadership to the application development team;
- Performing system design and code reviews;
- Ensuring that uniform enterprisewide application design standards are maintained;
- Collaborating with other stakeholders to ensure the architecture is aligned with business requirements;
- Application architects participate in all aspects of the software development process, such as determining business goals, prototype modeling, risk evaluation and customization for specific clients or users;
- Monitor applications to identify necessary configuration changes, maintain data integrity, improve the user experience and stay abreast of security issues;
- Create and maintain documentation surrounding the software architecture, application design processes, component integration, testing guidelines and other key elements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Business Computer, Computer Engineering or IT related fields.
- At least 9+ years of application development experience;
- Expert for programming languages such as .NET, C#, Java and PHP.
- Success in managing web/mobile software development team;
- Proven experience for microservices architecture and RESTful (API) services; secure coding practices and protocols such as the Open Web Application Security; Project (OWASP); SQL and NoSQL database management;
- Excellent interpersonal skills - both inside and outside the engineering team;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Good command of English (written and verbal).