Graphic & Multimedia Design Supervisor
CREATIVE & DESIGN
- Hands on experience with logo design, typography, color, web layout design, print production, image selection and package design.
- Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well.
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
- Produce the design and production for websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates.
- While some projects may require directing external resources, the role is expected to be hands-on.
- Work with developers to ensure proper implementation within online environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
- Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning. Translate wireframes (UX) into User Interfaces (UI)
BRAND APPLICATION DESIGN
- Provide design support to other business lines to create product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar offline graphics
- Work with digital marketing & brand team to ensure aesthetics (style guide) also are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards
- Work with internal key stakeholders to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points
Other duties as assigned
Degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant qualification
Proven experience in a professional graphic & digital design role. A portfolio of previous design work to showcase experience and creativity
- Minimum of 3-year experience in graphic/digital design
- Have in-depth knowledge of visual communication
- Extensive network in Vietnam in marketing, digital agency or life insurance sector
- Creativity skills:Good at creating concepts for others to work on and have a keen awareness of current trends in advertising and design
- Digital and graphic design skills:Must have sketching and drawing skills. Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools. Extensive knowledge of graphic design and relevant software is vital.