Investment Senior Analyst
To enhance investment activities and support investment related requirements at GVL
2. Main Responsibility
Implementation of the GVL investment strategies:
- Identifying and evaluating potential investment opportunities available in the market;
- Preparing investment proposals for senior management and/or Board approvals;
- Building and maintaining relationship with banks, securities firms and asset management companies for business partnership;
- Implementing investment decisions and executing investment transactions;
- Monitoring third parties’ performance and raising awareness if there’s any concern;
- Monitoring investment portfolios’ performance with action plan recommendations.
- Carrying out periodically investment reports following government and Group’s regulations;
- Co-ordinating with other departments (actuarial, finance, accounting, business development, etc. …) to complete reporting requirements.
Investment policies and procedures:
- Assisting in adoption and localization of the Group and Regional investment and investment related guidelines and policies;
- Assisting in proposal of the Strategic Asset Allocation of the GVL investment portfolio;
- Updating and keeping track of relevant local government and Group guidelines and obtaining satisfactory audit and regulators’ review reports where required.
- Supporting with relevant teams to prepare information and participate in presentations to key distributors, business partners and customers (if required);
- Other ad hoc tasks and projects assigned by the Head of Investments and management from time to time.
6. Qualification and Experience Requirement
- At least 3-5 year working experience in finance, investment, and/or investment banking
- Finance, economic related graduate
- Good analytical skill;
- Strong Excel skill;
- Excellent in in both Vietnamese and English;
- Good communication and project management skill;
- Strong negotiation skill is a plus;
- Mindfulness with detail oriented.