IT Business Analysis Supervisor
- Assess the user‘s business needs and business processes (current and future)
- Analyze and consult the user‘s business requirements in detail, (requirement specifications) with all assumptions and caveats included
- Analyze the business need and impact of new products and services on the system and suggest solutions
- Coordinate business users to get user requirements, testing plan
- Follow up the UAT
- Define quality attributes, external interfaces, constraints, and other non-functional requirements
- Lead requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable, and that they conform to standards
- Participate in peer reviews and inspections of requirements documents. Participate in peer reviews of work products derived from requirements specifications to ensure that the requirements were interpreted correctly
- Serve as an internal point of contact for Development whenever requirements need to be clarified.
- Bachelor‘s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Business Computer, Computer Engineering or IT related fields.
- At least 2 – 3 year experience in IT related application;
- Experience in Application Analyst (COBOL, Java);
- Experience in Life/Asia and iSeries system would be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal skill;
- Good communication (both verbal and writing) skills;
- Excellent team work spirit;
- Able to work under high pressure;
- Able to work independently and good working relationship with other departments;
- Good command of English (written and verbal).