IT Infrastructure Operator
- Determines sequence of operations by studying production schedule;
- Prepares equipment for operations by accessing software in computer; loading tape into drive; prepare and label for tape output;
- Starts operations by entering commands;
- Maintains operations by monitoring error and stoppage messages; observing; peripheral equipment; entering commands to correct errors and stoppages reloading tape; making adjustment in process; notifying supervisor for additional resources;
- Documents problems and actions by completing production logs;
- Monitoring and implement backup procedure of business data;
- Monitor processing of EOD & EOM;
- Ensure that working procedure of data center is properly followed up during operation task;
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- College graduate in Computer Hardware or IT related.
- Computer software and basic.
- Good communication skills;
- Able to work under high pressure;
- Work Standards;
- Hard working and able to work efficiently and effectively under tight schedules;
- Data Processing, Data Center Experience, Confidentiality, Documentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Problem Solving.