IT Networking - IT Infrastructure Section
• Research, plan, Implement local network changes, support, monitor, troubleshoot and maintain Global infrastructure services including Cisco Routers, Firewall, VPN, Balancer Devices, Catalyst Switches, CallManager, Wireless, Storage Array Networks, Network Monitoring, Intrusion detection/prevention systems, LAN/WAN performance, WAN packet acceleration and many facets of the Microsoft BackOffice suite of products
• Strong project management skills while incorporating the ability to handle multiple projects with competing priorities across the globe
• Support network and internet protocols and applications including WINS, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, FIIS, SNMP, SMTP, Routing, OSPF, E/IGRP, H.323, Link Aggregation, Network Redundancy, PEAP, Spanning Tree and VLans utilizing a fiber/copper/MPLS backbone
• Evaluate, diagnose and troubleshoot complex hardware/software issues.
• Create, modify and keep network documentation with an emphasis on detail
• Participate in local network related projects.
• Support annual plant maintenance exercise
• Support 24/7 on call duty.
• Monitor networks and systems for security breaches, through the use of software that detects intrusions and anomalous system behavior
• University in Computer Hardware or IT related
• Minimum 2 years IT Network or related
• Implement Network System for big or multi-sites
• Implement patching on Network Devices
• Good communication (both verbal and writing) skills;
• The ability to multi-task
• A keen eye for detail
• Strong organizational skills
• The ability to thrive in fast-paced, high-stress situations
• The ability to presentation.
• Confidentiality. Documentation Skills. Problem Solving