Learning & Development Supervisor
1. Training Operations
Implement in-class training activities in accordance with the pre-defined training calendar, including:
• Conducting communication to participants before, during and after training activities
• Coordinate with related departments and vendors to arrange training venue, training materials and logistics
• Observing the training conducted and providing feedback/observations to line manager regarding vendor, trainer quality and participants’ performance.
• Conduct procurement tasks related to the implemented training.
Conduct sourcing training providers for high-quality training solutions to address business needs.
Manage the process of registration of LOMA courses for approved employees.
2.Learning Management Systems Administration
Act as the administrator of local learning management system (“WeLearn”), whose main responsibilities include and not limited to:
• Set up and continuously review the automated E-learning package for new hires.
• Input and update learning completion (in-class training, LOMA and personal training) in employees’ learning profiles.
• Support to resolve common technical issues employees might encounter and act as the local contact point when elevating issues to Group level.
• Manage the report system and distribute necessary reports to managers and/or related departments regularly.
• Regularly review the local E-learning materials, fix issues and update new information if necessary.
• Manage other training service tools including e-Training Request module and LOMA I*STAR platform.
3. E-learning Content Development
• Research and build/adapt E-learning courses in accordance with E-learning launching plan.
• In charge of localization and user acceptance test (UAT) for E-learning materials from Group Academy.
4. HR Data Analytics
Consolidate monthly HR information (demographics, attrition, learning and hiring) from related stakeholders and compile into dashboards/reports per requirements from business and regional office/ Group. Timely and precise report submissions
5. Other responsibility: Support with the implementation of engagement, internal communication, employer branding and/or HR projects per department’s plan.
Qualification and Experience Requirment:
• Bachelor Degree
• Minimum 1 year of experience in training & development activities
• Good command of English, both verbal and written
• Proficiency with Office tools (Words, Excel and Powerpoint).
• Knowledge and/or experience with either of the following points is an advantage.
- Learning management systems or HR information systems
- Authoring tools (Articulate Storyline, Rise, Captivate)
- Data analytics
• Learning agility
• Time & Task Management
• Attention to details and comfort working with systems and digital tools.