Operational Excellence Manager
1) Project Management: Ops cross-functional & specific
- Champions a project management discipline, providing expertise and support in the intake, initiation, planning, execution, transition and closure of projects organization wide;
- Assists Project Owners in planning project timelines, milestones, deliverables, using management methods and software tools;
- Provides on-going guidance to project teams and on continuous improvement initiatives;
- Leads and complete projects as assigned, including post-implementation review to ensure achievements.
2) Process Improvement Management:
- Leads and facilitates Process improvement training across department.• Assists managers in data analysis to support decision-making;
- Uses influence to drive change and promote improvement, both direct and indirect;
- Takes ownership of Operational projects which require cross-divisional process changes;
- Identifies and justifies projects for saving costs, improving quality and increasing productivity.
3) Operations Process Support:
Work cross company under the leadership of COO provide continuous improvement in the areas of:
- Operations Budgeting and Expenses, Unit cost
- Operations productivity: planning & actual
- Productivity Performance tracking
- Customer satisfaction and retention
- Operations MISOperations steering committees related reports and materials
- BA. Master preferred;
- Completion/ Certification in Operations Management, or Project Management (i.e., PMP), or Lean Six Sigma Certification preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a decision-making role in operations/ project management/ quality management
- Experience in a financial institution (insurance company, or bank) or an ISO certified company preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- Mature, confident and comfortable in dealing with a variety of contacts at all levels.
- Strategic and analytical thinker with a professional and positive disposition
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods
- Uses sound judgement to evaluate and analyze information, and effectively resolve issues
- Ensure time management & result-oriented.