System Administrator - IT Infrastructure Section
• Operate production system, investigate and troubleshoot issues, respond to incidents.
• Build, test, deploy and maintain machines, software, tooling around production.
• Integrate best-of-breed tools and technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Hadoop, Gitlab, ElasticSearch.
• Work closely with teams to implement projects.
• University or College graduate in Computer Hardware or IT related.
• Windows or Linux certification is advantage.
• 5 years in same position or similar
• Experience with Databases, Web servers, Mobile Application,...
• Ability to create scripts in Windows Powershell, Linux Bash.
• Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
• Experience with Vmware, SAN, Exchange, O365, Windows Server, Linux, Backup Systems,...
• Active Directory – concept, topology, general admin tasks
• Experience in implementing, and testing Disaster Recovery plans
• Good communication (both verbal and writing) skills;
• Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
• Skill in prioritizing and balancing multiple tasks.
• A keen eye for detail
• Strong organizational skills
• The ability to thrive in fast-paced, high-stress situations
• The ability to communicate network security issues to peers and management.
• Confidentiality. Documentation Skills. Problem Solving