System Administrator - IT Infrastructure Section
- Operate production system, investigate and troubleshoot issues, respond to incidents.
- Build, test, deploy and maintain machines, software, tooling around production.
- Integrate best-of-breed tools and technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Hadoop, Gitlab, ElasticSearch.
- Work closely with teams to implement projects.
- University or College graduate in Computer Hardware or IT related.
- Windows or Linux certification is advantage.
- 5 years in same position or similar
- Experience with Databases, Web servers, Mobile Application,...
- Ability to create scripts in Windows Powershell, Linux Bash.
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Experience with Vmware, SAN, Exchange, O365, Windows Server, Linux, Backup Systems,...
- Active Directory – concept, topology, general admin tasks
- Experience in implementing, and testing Disaster Recovery plans
- Good communication (both verbal and writing) skills;
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Skill in prioritizing and balancing multiple tasks.
- A keen eye for detail
- Strong organizational skills
- The ability to thrive in fast-paced, high-stress situations
- The ability to communicate network security issues to peers and management.
- Confidentiality. Documentation Skills. Problem Solving